Special thanks to mairacharmed for nominating me for
the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award.
Please note her link below.
As part of the award nomination you are asked to write about your blog and how it started and I feel that my ‘about’ pretty much tells you about me but the reason I started it was because I love to write and I found that it helped me to let out my thoughts on the challenges I have been experiencing. I felt that maybe it could provide some solidarity for others experiencing similar issues. I started to read blogs and realised there is a whole world of connection out there through blogging and I wanted to take part and share with others. We have so much to learn from each other.
There are rules attached to this award nomination and they are:
Rules: Copied from Maira’s blog:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3. Nominate FOUR other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination – this rule I’m going to break. Just three questions for you, ladies:
Answers to the three questions from Maira;
1.Who is my favourite author?
That is a hard one because I read many different genres but the one author I will always remember with fondness is the childrens author Enid Blyton. I loved her books when I was a young girl they took me away to wonderful fantasy worlds and away from the hell of my childhood.
2. Describe your perfect day.
That is also hard because I am torn between the days I spend with my boys (they are nearly always perfect!) and then a day somewhere in nature; the beach, a walk in the forest or national park or just a fantastic lunch or BBQ with friends.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In a much happier place:)
My nominees are:
My 3 questions are:
- What piece of advice would you give your younger self today?
- What is your most favourite blog post of all time?
- What makes you smile?